PubMatic online/virtual recruitment drive for B.E./B.Tech(CS/IT) 2023
PubMatic Hiring for online/virtual recruitment drive for B.E./B.Tech(CS/IT) 2023 Batch students are scheduled on 01/11/2022.
The last date of Registration for the recruitment drive is 19/10/2022 at 11:00 am.
Course: BE/B. Tech
Educational Criteria : B.E./ B.Tech. (CS/IT), 2023 Batch with 60% to 80%, no active backlogs.
Company Name: PubMatic India Pvt. Ltd.
Job Location: Pune
Job Title: Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
CTC : INR 6,00,000/- (including variable bonus)+ Benefits worth INR 91,000/- + Relocation bonus (If applicable) of INR 50,000/- + RSUs
Company Description : (www.pubmatic.com)
PubMatic India Pvt. Ltd. is recognized among India's Great Mid-size Workplaces 2022! Every year, Great Place to Work® identifies India's 50 Great Mid-size Workplaces (with employee strength of 100 to 500) through an objective and rigorous workplace culture assessment process.
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
- Students will work with a team of SDETs to plan/execute tests to validate and benchmark several server-side features and algorithms.
- As Software Development Engineers in Test, students will have the exciting opportunity to work closely with the industry's top technical experts focused on taking platform stability to next level.
- Students will be designing & developing test automation frameworks to increase functional and integration test coverage for PubMatic products.
- Their innovations, test plans, execution, and inputs will help in building new scalable software solutions and Products at PubMatic.
- Good knowledge of one of the programming languages [C/Java/Python(preferred)]
- Good hands-on experience in implementing OOP and Data Structures concepts.
- Good knowledge of Database concepts and SQL.
- Exposure to working on Unix/Linux environment.
- Adapt in Problem solving and debugging.
- Should be able to break code with box thinking and using automation tools.
Online Test: 70 minutes
Technical Interviews : 3 rounds
Test and PPT: Tuesday 1st November 2022
- There will be a total of 3 technical rounds + an HR round.
- L1 and L2 rounds of interviews will be on Zoom on Monday 7th November and Tuesday 8th November 2022.
- 3rd techno/managerial round mostly will be F2F on Wednesday 9th November 2022, will confirm this later.
Note: After receiving the applications, the company will shortlist the candidates as per the criteria and will share the list of eligible candidates for the test.
All the eligible and interested candidates as per the mentioned criteria are requested to submit the details below the signature at the bottom of this page by 19/10/2022 at 11:00 am