Model N is Multiple position Freshers Hiring For Development of Automation or DevOps
Model N is Multiple position Freshers Hiring For Development of Automation or DevOps | Hiring for Associate Member Technical Staff
Model N enables life sciences and high-tech companies to drive growth and market share, minimizing revenue leakage throughout the revenue lifecycle. With deep industry expertise and solutions purpose-built for these industries, Model N delivers comprehensive visibility, insight, and control over the complexities of commercial operations and compliance. Our integrated cloud solution is proven to automate pricing, incentive, and contract decisions to scale business profitably and grow revenue.
Model N is trusted across more than 120 countries by the world’s leading pharmaceutical, medical technology, semiconductor, and high tech companies, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Stryker, Seagate Technology, Broadcom, and Microchip Technology. For more information, visit www.modeln.com.
Salary: INR 7,25,000 per annum + 5% Bonus + USD 4000 worth Stock
Job Location: Hyderabad
Work Mode: Work From Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Date of Joining: 1st August 2022
Graduation year of passing: 2022
Percentage: 60% and above in 10th, 12th, and Graduation
Certification (if any): Java, Database, Dev Ops, Selenium – Any of these will be added advantage.
Role: Development or Automation or Dev Ops
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Programming proficiency in languages like Java etc.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize solutions to a problem
- Proficiency in troubleshooting software issues and debugging a large codebase
- Improving software quality by identifying issues and bugs. Writing code to fix the quality
- Conceptualize and design product ideas. Design thinking
- Liaising with colleagues to implement technical designs
- Enhancing applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations, and designing and implementing solutions
- Investigating and using new technologies where relevant
- Outstanding all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
- Registration (Virtual)
- Assessment (Virtual)
- Technical Round (Virtual)
- HR Interview (Virtual)
- Selection (Virtual)
- Onboarding (Physical)