The Complete Flutter Development Bootcamp with Dart (free)
The Complete Flutter Development Bootcamp with Dart Officially created in collaboration with the Google Flutter team.
Officially created in collaboration with the Google Flutter team.
What you'll learn
- Build beautiful, fast, and native-quality apps with Flutter
- Become a fully-fledged Flutter developer
- Build iOS and Android apps with just one codebase
- Build iOS and Android apps using just one programming language (Dart)
- Build a portfolio of beautiful Flutter apps to impress any recruiter
- Understand all the fundamental concepts of Flutter development
- Become proficient in one of the fastest-growing technologies
you'll completely understand All The Topics:
- Fundamental Flutter concepts e.g. Stateful vs. Stateless Widgets, Widget tree, state management, animations, themes, and much more.
- Fundamental Dart concepts e.g. lists, maps, enums, loops, futures, streams, mixins, classes, and much more.
- Concepts of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP): The type system, variables, functions and methods, inheritance, classes, and protocols.
- Control Structures: Using If/Else clauses, Switch statements, and logic to control the flow of execution.
- Data Structures: How to work with collections, such as Lists and Maps.
- Software Design: How to organize and format code for readability and how to implement the Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- Networking: How to make asynchronous API calls, store and retrieve data from the cloud, and use the JSON format for server communication.
- Data Storage: How to use Firebase Cloud Firestore to act as a backend for your Flutter apps.
- Authentication: How to use log-in and register users for your Flutter apps.
- State Management: How to use setState, prop drilling, lifting state up, callbacks, and the Provider package to manage app state.
Who thisWho this course is for:
- If you have never programmed before, then take this course to learn Dart and build iOS and Android apps.
- If you know how to code, but are new to mobile development, then take this course to build apps with just one codebase.
- If you are a native app developer, then take this course to see how much time you can save building native-quality iOS and Android apps with Flutter.
- If you've tried Flutter before, then take this course to get a comprehensive curriculum that covers all the important aspects of Flutter development